At home or on the go, Premier Communications’ cable programming is always at your fingertips with Watch TV Everywhere.
With Premier Communications, you can stream some of your favorite channels and programming to your tablet, smartphones, laptop and other wi-fi or data-enabled devices. Whether you are at home, at the office, hotel, airport, vacation home, you can watch some of your favorite channels with Watch TV Everywhere!
- Watch your favorite shows and channels on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Watch TV Everywhere is FREE. You just need to subscribe to an applicable Premier Communications’ cable package*
- Watch live TV and recent show episodes
How to Register
It is easy to start using Watch TV Everywhere. You can watch the video below to get started.
The first step is registration, visit watchtveverywhere.com
- Select “Premier Communications” from the TV provider drop down menu and click on Submit.
- Click on “Register.” You will need two pieces of information to register:
- Your account number (found on your Premier Communications monthly bill)
- The correct spelling of the last name on the account.
- You will be asked to:
- Provide an email address. This will be your user name. This can be any valid email address.
- Provide a password.
- Select a password reset question.
- Supply the answer to the password reset question.
- Click on Register.
- Now, check the email address you just provided. You will find an email message with your Watch TV Everywhere activation link. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
- You are done and can begin to enjoy Watch TV Everywhere.
- ABC Family
- Cartoon Network
- Comedy Central
- Disney Junior/XD
- DIY Network
- Food Network
- Fox Business
- Fox News
- Golf Channel
- National Geographic
- NBC Sports
- NFL Network
- Nick Jr.
- Turner Classic Movies
- Tavel Channel
- Tru TV
* Available channels dependent upon Premier Communications channel package. See our Video page to see which channels are included in each package.
** Data and roaming charges from your mobile provider may apply