At Premier, we are committed to “looking ahead,” by providing quality, cutting-edge services to our customers. In order to do this we need a staff of dedicated, top-notch employees. If you believe you have the skills to contribute to Premier’s ongoing success, please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Attn. Human Resources
PO Box 200
Sioux Center, IA 51250
Current Job Opportunities:
- Technical Coordinator
Technical Coordinator (Full-time Position)
Premier Communications is seeking a Technical Coordinator to join our IT Consulting team in Sioux Center, IA. In this role you will be responsible for providing initial troubleshooting for our contracted business customers. Additionally, you will be assisting the IT consulting team with daily tasks including, computer setup, alert management, inventory management, and other duties assigned by the supervisor. You will be involved with a company that delivers technology solutions for their customers, not just for today, but for the future.
Minimum Technical Work Experience Requirements:
- Able to dynamically and positively multi-task across numerous issues and clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to implement quick solutions to technical problems.
- Knowledge of personal computers and associated peripherals.
- Knowledge of widely used personal computer software packages.
- Highly organized
- Able to take ownership of projects and complex problems and follow through with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude with colleagues and challenging customers under stressful circumstances.
- Take a personal interest in the technology supported and responsibility for the quality of work performed.
- Desire and self-motivation to learn new technologies and stay abreast of industry changes.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of technology daily
Typical tasks involve:
- Answer calls and respond to requests for service
- Triage and provide initial troubleshooting for customers
- Support and manage a variety of software applications.
- Create on-going documentation of customers networks
- Manage alerts, customer checklists and ticket delegation
- Provide assistance as needed to IT Consultants
- Manage Inventory process (purchasing, receiving and organizing)
- Minimum 2 year AA degree or equivalent experience (in progress or completed)
- Any technical certifications a plus
- Work experience in Information Technology, tech support call center, or equivalent work and/or training experience
Physical and non IT Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to lift, carry and move items weighing up to 30 pounds.
Premier Communications with headquarters in Sioux Center, Iowa offers a comprehensive wage and benefit package that includes health and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, along with paid time off for vacations and holidays.
To apply – please submit Cover Letter, Resume and References to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address listed above.
Premier Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer