Welcome to Mutual Telephone Company of Sioux Center, IA (D.B.A. Premier Communications), Private Transfer Bulletin Board – an online resource provided to shareholders of Premier Communications and prospective buyers.
If you do not have login credentials please complete the form on the left. If you prefer not to use this online form, you may print the Private Transfer Bulletin Board Agreement (here) and return it to Premier Communications by Fax to 712-722-1113, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
Attn: Investor Relations
339 1st Ave NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
Below is summary information that describes the operation, participation, terms and conditions of the Bulletin Board:
- Use of the Bulletin Board is entirely optional.
- The Bulletin Board is only for posting of offers to buy or sell shares of common stock of Premier Communications.
- There are no fees, and no commissions for transactions through the Bulletin Board.
- The Company does not participate in any negotiation of share transactions; all transaction negotiations are independently negotiated between the buyer and seller.
- “Two-sided quotes,” in which a person indicates a bid to buy at one price and offer to sell at another price are prohibited.
- The Bulletin Board allows buyers and sellers to communicate directly by using the contact information provided after a request to buy or an offer to sell is submitted. Offer listings have a date reflecting when they are posted.
- Once the parties are ready to complete the transaction, the Company will act as transfer agent and the parties will be required to provide us with additional information so that the Company’s stock transfer books can be updated.
- All participants are encouraged to consult with their own independent legal counsel and tax advisor with respect to any transaction.
- The Company reserves the right to restrict or deny access to the Bulletin Board, or to discontinue use of the Bulletin Board at any time.
- Should you have any questions regarding the Bulletin Board, please contact Premier Communications at 712-722-3451 or email@example.com.